Trabaje con Neighbors’
Hay varios puestos clínicos y de gestión de casos abiertos, ya que siempre estamos ampliando nuestro equipo de servicio. Español bilingüe; Francés; o “Amharic” se recomienda que presente su solicitud.
Envíe su currículum y carta de presentación que describa su interés a:
⚠️ Job announcement
Community Support Worker (Social Worker / Case Manager) to provide services to the community.
- No experience necessary – training provided.
- Bilingual English/Spanish strongly encouraged to apply.
Work with individuals participating in our programs by visiting them in the community and supporting their endeavors. Help individuals to develop skills to better manage their lives. Teach independent living skills such as the use of public transportation, budgeting, nutrition planning, and other social skills.
- Participate in the development of the person-centered treatment plan; and support the individual in achieving the desired goals.
- Assist Individuals with multi-agency coordination, resource identification and linkage.
- Provide wellness education, support and consultation to individuals’ families and their support system, which are directed exclusively to the well-being and benefit of the individual. Provide services primarily in natural settings, including the consumer’s home or other community setting.
- Provide individual interventions for the development of interpersonal and community coping skills, including adapting to home, school, and work environments.
- Maintain current documentation of services.
- During this COVID crisis, services may be provided via TeleHealth.
The candidate must possess:
- High school diploma
- Reliable transportation
- Authorization to work in the U.S. for any employer
- Clear background check.
- Training and documentation will be in English. Therefore, to succeed in this position, the candidate must have good English writing skills—please submit a three-paragraph essay on any subject as a writing sample
- Desire to help the community, especially those in vulnerable positions.
- People skills, patience and perseverance.
To apply, please submit resume and a cover letter along with sample essay. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.