Trabaje con Neighbors’
Hay varios puestos clínicos y de gestión de casos abiertos, ya que siempre estamos ampliando nuestro equipo de servicio. Español bilingüe; Francés; o “Amharic” se recomienda que presente su solicitud.
Envíe su currículum y carta de presentación que describa su interés a:
⚠️ Job announcement
Behavioral Health outpatient services to Spanish speakers enrolled in our programs.
Participate in the development of a person-centered treatment plan; and support participants in achieving their personal goals as stated in their plan.
Provide services primarily in natural settings, including the participant’s home or other community setting. During the COVID restricted conditions, services via TeleHealth are permitted.
Work from your home-office, set your own hours.
- Be fluent in conversational Spanish. Basic conversational English.
- Good English writing skills. Spanish writing skills not required.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. for any employer.
- Satisfactory background check (FBI fingerprint background check is required).
- Have the desire to help the community, especially people in vulnerable positions.
- People skills, patience, and perseverance.
- To apply, please submit resume.
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Pay: Up to $30.00 per hour.
Licensed Behavioral Health Therapist – TeleHealth, part-time or full-time.
The Therapist will conduct mental-health diagnostic evaluations/assessments. Provide counseling/therapy. All services provided via TeleHealth.
- Have a current therapist license in any State.
- Related experience
- Cultural sensitivity
- Strong professional ethics
- Set your own hours of availability.
- Bilingual (English-Spanish) is a strong plus
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary commensurate with experience