Work With Neighbors’
There are several clinical and case management positions open, as we are always expanding our service team. Bilingual Spanish; French; or Amharic are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter outlining your interest to:
⚠️ Job Announcement
Participate in the development of a person-centered treatment plans; and support participants in achieving their personal goals as stated in their plan.
Provide services primarily in natural settings, including the participant’s home or other community setting. During the COVID restricted conditions, services via TeleHealth are permitted.
Work from your home-office, set your own hours.
- Good English writing skills.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Satisfactory background check (FBI fingerprint background check is required).
- Have the desire to help the community, especially people in vulnerable positions.
- People skills, patience, and perseverance.
- To apply, please submit resume.
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract.
Licensed Mental Health Therapist – TeleHealth, part-time, full-time, or contract.
The Therapist will conduct mental-health diagnostic evaluations/assessments. Provide counseling/therapy. All services provided via TeleHealth.
- Have a current therapist license in DC.
- Cultural sensitivity.
- Strong professional ethics.
- Set your own hours/days of availability.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus.
Salary commensurate with experience.